Ayat Al Kursy - 18x20 Inches*
We poured our heart and soul into these designs. These pieces can be displayed on their own, or the set four can be purchased to transform a room.
These are now TWO piece sets (formerly 13 piece sets), as the design has been upgraded for ease of hanging and convenience. It is now also offered in a double layer (at no extra cost), for increased durability and ease of handling.
This set is offered in a beautiful Glossy Birch. Paint is also offered in Matte Black, Metallic Gold, and Metallic Silver. Custom colours will be available at an additional cost. If you choose custom colour, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to specify your chosen colour. You can also provide a specific brand of paint and we will do our best to match it, if it is offered locally.
There are four pieces in this collection. Each one will be described in detail in its own listing, to provide a deeper sense of understanding as to why these verses and chapters are so sacred in Islam.
- Ayat Al Kursy - The Verse of The Throne. This is the 255th verse of the second and longest chapter of the Holy Quran — Surat Al Baqara. Described in depth below.
- Surat Al Iklaas (release date coming soon)
- Surat Al Naas (release date coming soon)
- Surat Al Falaq (release date coming soon)
As Muslims, we have been encouraged to recite Ayat Al Kursy as a means of protection from harm, discomfort, and doubt. Below are some of the benefits of Ayat Al Kursy, as mentioned in Hadith.
- Holy prophet (PBUH) said: whoever recites the first 4 ayats of Surah al-Baqarah (chapter: The cow), then Ayatul Kursy and then the last 3 ayats of Surah al-Baqarah, will not be inflicted with any kind of difficulty in his wealth or himself, Satan will not come near him and he will not forget the Qur’an.
- Holy Prophet (PBUH) said: Qur’an is a great word, and Surah al-Baqarah is the leader of the Qur’an and Ayatul Kursi is the leader of Surah al-Baqarah. In Ayatul Kursy there are 50 words and for each word there are 50 blessings and good in it.
- One who recites Ayatul Kursi every morning will be in the protection, safety of Allah until the night.
- If one ties this to ones wealth or children, they will be safe from Satan.
- Our Holy Prophet (PBUH) has said: These things increase ones memory: sweets, meat of an animal which is slaughtered in Islamic manner near the neck, Lentils, cold bread and recitation of Ayatul Kursi.
- For those of our dear ones who have passed away, recitation of Ayatul Kursy and giving it as Hadiyeh to them, gives them light (noor) in the grave.
- Frequent recitation makes ones own death easy.
- When leaving home, if one recites it once, the Almighty has one group of Angels to come and protect you. If recited twice, 2 groups of Angels are assigned to do this. If recited 3 times Allah tells the Angels not to worry as the Almighty himself takes care of him.
- The Holy Prophet has said: If one recites Ayatul Kursy before going to sleep, Allah will send an Angel to come and look after you and protect.
- When one is alone in the house, recitation of Ayatul Kursy and asking Allah for help will make you remain calm and you will not fear.
- The Holy Prophet has said: When leaving home, if one recites Ayatul Kursy, then Allah will send 70,000 Angels to do Istighfaar for him until he returns home, and upon his return Poverty will be removed from him.
- One who recites it after every prayer, their salat will be accepted, and they will remain in the safety of the Almighty and He will protect them.
- Allah told Prophet Musa (a.s): If one recites it after every salat, the Almighty will make his heart a thankful one (Shakireen) will give him a reward of the prophets, and his deeds will be like those of the truthful (Siddiqeen).
Below is the English Mokhtasar tafsir (translation), provided by Quran.com:
“Allah is the One Who alone deserves to be worshipped. He is the One who lives perfectly without any death or deficiency. He exists by Himself and is not in need of any of His creation. The creation only exists through Him and is always in need of Him. Drowsiness or sleep does not come upon Him due to the perfection of His life and existence. He alone controls the heavens and the earth. No one can intercede before Him without His acceptance and permission. He knows what has happened in the past and what will happen in the future. The creation has no share in His knowledge unless He wills to grant them some of it. His Throne covers the vastness of the heavens and the earth. It is not difficult for Him to preserve the heaven and the earth. He is High in His essence and attributes and Great in His dominion and authority.”
*Dimensions: Approximately 18 x 20 inches